Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Work as a key stakeholder of the overall operations of the Manufacturing Lab
- Support the organization with implementation of different IT systems
- Support the creation of safety and operational documentation
- Support the implementation of KanBan system and different 5S activities
- Support the shop floor and the continuous improvement across the entire production facility
- Prepare different work documents necessary for the operations (work instructions and setup sheets)
- Prepare the analysis and evaluations of requests in order to select the best manufacturing strategies and follow-up subsequentially on different projects
- University degree in Mechanical Engineering
- First experience as Mechanical Engineer identifying, supporting and developing manufacturing processes
- Experience in reading and interpreting technical drawings and 3D Models is required
- Ability to work with different IT tools (Excel, PowerPoint, MES, ERP) is required
- Experience in creating technical documentation is a must
- Clear interest in handling of different mechanical tools is required
- Ability to work with complex and detailed documentation and verbal and written instructions depending on situation
- High level of self-reliance with the ability to work both in a team and autonomously
- Sense of entrepreneurship and solution oriented thinking
- Ability to work with tight deadlines and urgencies
- Good german language skills are required, english on good communication level is a must
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...