Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Support physical logistics flow and Own facilities layouts, optimizing for cost and servicing levels
- Own, develop and implement the world class manufacturing production environment working with Supply Chain, Logistics, Manufacturing, Engineering, Value Stream and core ME Teams
- Collaborate with primary stakeholders including logistics and procurement teams
- Analyze and optimize material flows and layouts for bottlenecks, throughput, and buffer sizes within Plant ME.
- Lineside material presentation standards, Smart selection methods and IoT integration.
- Design & development of part and location tracking of parts, assemblies and finished aircraft.
- Own business process design for all stages of the supply chain process and work with the digital production team for implementation, continuous evolution, and workflow automation in the ICT systems (eg. ERP, MES).
- Participate in the future ICT systems roadmap & implementation
- Evaluated different logistics setups, equipment, and emerging technologies, particularly for intralogistics, to reduce total cost-to-serve while ensuring systemic robustness
- Develop and run Discrete Event Simulation for the end to end processes in the technology areas for the PowerPlant facility.
- Design & layout of manufacturing processes and equipment for battery and propulsion assembly of the aircraft’s core sub systems.
- Installation planning and execution of all equipment required to deliver the manufacturing facility.
- Detail & document the standard timing for each process using MTM building up the Lilium Standard Time ( LST ) tool set.
- Support the core ME teams in defining, justifying and planning of equipment standards including the technical equipment acquisition process.
- Working with the Value Stream Engineering team to create the Lilium Infinity Model for all costs in the manufacturing operation.
- Undertake and own the PFMEA process for all required activities including risk management and RPN reduction initiatives.
- Planning for any Industrialisation at the Lilium supplier network end to end as defined by the Head of Composites.
- University degree in manufacturing or Industrial engineering, supply chain management, systems management or comparable
- Work experience in logistics, material planning & supply chain management, or equivalent
- Good understanding of logistics methodologies and technologies is required
- Facility Planning, New Equipment Acquisition Planning & Engineering Experience at OEM Level
- Manufacturing Planning Experience in Green Field, Clean Paper Environments
- Experience with supply chain simulation (eg. AnyLogic, FlexSim, Tecnomatix)
- Fluent in English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...