Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Your tasks as a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Development and Support of product manufacturing structure, definition of MAIT technologies, Industrial Means, Build process and lead times definition
- Performence of process simulation and development and control of SOIs and GTIs
- Development, implementation and support of concepts for innovative tooling design and definition of manufacturing and assembly process according to customer´s requirements and ergonomic standards
- Management and monitoring of contractual relationship
- Technical leadership of MAIT, Operational support of the production system in terms of the technical issues, update of SOIs and GTIs, continuous improvement to reduce cost and/or lead time
- Collaborate and support of Industrial Research in FAL & MRO, deploying in the shop floor technological achievements
As a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in Manufacturing/ Production
- Very good skills in MS Office
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen