Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg.
- Your area of responsibility includes the development, expansion and management of the Manufacturing Engineering (ME) division, which supports production, while guaranteeing Time, Quality & Cost (OTD & OQD)
- Recruitment and professional and disciplinary management of engineers (m/f), technicians (m/f) etc.
- Responsibility for results and direct reporting to the management
- Responsibility for the best possible use of the available resources and capacities while maintaining quality standards and delivery dates (FTR)
- Responsibility and tracking of the ME processes:
- Creation, updating and tracking of the work orders in CATIA including the construction documents and BOM
- Conversion of construction documents into production documents
- Change from 2D to 3D representation
- Interlocutors for existing and future customers
- Project organisation to optimise productivity, costs, delivery punctuality etc.
- Application of lean methods and problem solving methods
- Trusting cooperation with the works council
- Annual Employee Performance Reviews
- Establishment and expansion of the ME Training
- Technical studies with focus on mechanical engineering, aviation, industrial engineering or aerospace engineering
- Relevant professional experience with staff responsibility in the field of manufacturing engineering
- Knowledge from aviation
- Fluency in English and German, (good knowledge of French is an advantage)
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, CATIA and 3D
- Leadership and communication skills
- Analytical and organisational skills
- Hands-on mentality as well as an independent, solution-oriented and precise working method
- Flexibility and team spirit
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 91708, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...