Manufacturing Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Manufacturing Engineer & Maintenance coordinator (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg.
- Ensure that podding processes achieve the objectives in terms of HSE, Cost, Quality and Delivery on the scope of its responsibility (pre-podding / podding)
- Ensure the provision of technical resources (documentation and tooling) support to production operations in accordance with the approved configuration
- Identifie the needs of creations and / or modifications of tools to reach the objectives of production
- Participate in LEAN improvement projects (5S, SMED, ..), identifies and implements associated process changes
- Validate all process and tool modifications on its perimeter
- Pilot Industrial Validation Activities (PVI)
- Validate the sequence/organisation of all operations inside work instructions (FITA) and work orders of its scope
- Support the NC process according to AQG0027 to recover a product back to conformity
- Validate compliance of new tools (GSO Habilitation mandatory)
- Validate the conformity of the major modifications of the tools
- Validate the technical integration of new tools by participating in the key phases of industrialization projects and their implementation
- Manage the tools and ensures the permanent update of the database (SAPPM)
- Plan and organize the periodic checks of the specific tools of production in Hamburg .
- Plan and organize the periodic checks of metrology
- Completed studies in Manufacturing engineering, mechanical engineering, aerospace engineering or comparable
- Several years experience in a similar position, in the aeronautical sector
- Fluent in English, French and German spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the tools SAP and CATIA
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen