Manager Digital Sales and Marketing (m/f/d)
- Handel, Vertrieb / Verkauf
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Manager (m/f/d) for Digital Sales and Marketing at the location Taufkirchen.
- Identifying, capturing, analyzing and documenting sales and marketing business application requirements
- Liaising with Information Management (IM) regarding application development and change
- Managing the sales and marketing business application landscape and lifecycle
- Ensuring proper modelling of business and process support in sales and marketing applications
- Planning and managing changes and enhancements of sales and marketing functionalities
- Ensuring strategic fit of business applications roadmap for company and departmental goals
- Being accountable for proper application of project management methodologies for respective projects
- Ensuring consistent delivery on time, cost and quality of respective projects
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or comparable
- Experience in Information Systems, Sales, Marketing or equivalent
- Good knowledge in Project Management, Agile and Lean principles
- Strong analytical, conceptional and strategic competences
- Very good knowledge in MS-Office and SAP ERP
- Fluent English skills spoken and written
- German skill would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 144880, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Frau Abramowski gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-80 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen