Logistics Specialist (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as a Logistics Specialist (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Drive and support various projects to implement the future industrial Logistics setup along the end-to-end process and with special focus on packaging:
- Be responsible for the creation of packaging concepts and the configuration of new load carrier concepts for all required parts including implementation, monitoring and repair
- Collect packaging requirements and define the package strategy as well as ownership and dimensioning of container loop in case of dual use package
- Continuously improve, document and implement Logistics process and assure process adherence
- Organize and fulfil overall Logistics measures e. g. annual inventory check or layout planning
- Support Logistics operations including inbound, material supply and outbound activities if needed
- Manage urgent operational request and ensure a running production line
- Perform stakeholder management across functions with internal and external stakeholder
- Create driver models key performance indicators to ensure a reliable capacity planning and performance management
- Drive problem solving and provide sustainable solutions
- Generate and initiate improvement activities to increase efficiency, transparency and communication and reduce cost and waste
- Establish and keep a structured and organized environment within the warehouse and further responsible areas
- Successfully completed degree in industrial engineering, logistics or a similar field of study
- First work experience in logistics, esp. material flow planning and warehouse management within a mass production environment
- Profound knowledge in packaging and container planning is a must
- Proven experience in project management is required
- Expertise in customs and export control is a plus
- Work experience with MS-Office, ERP/WMS System is required
- Willingness to take ownership and to transfer improvement ideas into reality
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...