Logistic Support Analyst (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Logistic Support Analyst (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Donauwörth.
Your tasks as a Logistic Support Analyst (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Maintenance Program optimization studies on Tiger & NH90
- Logistic Support Analysis on Tiger and NH90
- Design to Support Analysis
- Validation of design documentation
- Establishment of the maintenance concept based on contract obligations using RAMT data, vendor data and Engineering data
- Maintenance concept validation by engineering judgment or use of "Level of Repair Analysis" for relevant systems
- Structural and/or systems analysis (MSG-3) for relevant systems
- Maintenance Task Analysis in accordance with program requirements
- Entry of LSA data into the database
- Pre-delivery quality checks for LSA data
- Population and / or extract of LSA database of analysis documentation
- Configuration control of changes impacting LSA
- Data alignment
- Operational management of subcontractors
As a Logistic Support Analyst (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed academic degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, industrial engineering or some comparable studies
- Preferably experience in maintenance
- Experience in operativ planning
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Negotiable level of German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Sonja Buk gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-408 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/