Learning Solution Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Learning Solution Engineer for our client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder.
- Learning solution design development on time, cost, quality and in line with committed solution development plan
- Supporting the Airbus P&PM Academy in ensuring the best solution defintion to their business needs
- Specify requests for proposal for supplier selection in close collaboration with Procurement
- Ensure solution feasibility and implementation by ensuring a smooth entry into service and support the opertional deployment team
- Regular quality and performance review of existing portfolio of learning solutions (continious improvement)
- Providing any opportunity to harmonize and digitalize the learning offer portfolio in perpective of performance and effectiveness and make the learning offer accesible widely in the company
- Completed studies in business administration, social sciences or comparable
- Professional experience in adult education, human resources, projectmanagement and stakeholder-management
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and Ms-Outlook)
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
- Willingness to travel on business (every 2 months for 1-2 days to Toulouse)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen