Learning Delivery Partner (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Learning Delivery Partner (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Operations in Hamburg/Finkenwerder.
- Anticipating recurrent business needs based on historical data and outputs of the resources review and regular multi-functional teams organized with business representatives Understanding the learning priorities linked to the business context
- Capturing business constraints, specific timelines for deployment
- Assessing deployment feasibility of learning projects with business
- Analyzing the new requests and already existing learning offer and organize new learning capacity if needed
- Providing visibility on deployment progress through relevant KPIs for the business
- Leading the session planning for the learning catalogue for a defined domain
- Identifying opportunities to optimize the session fill rate
- Ensuring the on-time session creation and delivery by Conduent
- Identifying roadblocks for capacity creation and deployment and facilitating problem solving with all relevant stakeholders (Learning Solutions Engineers, providers, business)
- Contributing to continuous improvement projects
- Promoting the use of digital learning solutions and knowledge Management
- Improving the efficiency of the learning offer In close collaboration with the Learning Solution Engineer
- Completed studies in the field of Engineering, Business Administration or comparable
- Professional experience in Human Resources, training and project management
- Knowledge in sub-contractor management is an advantage
- Very good skills in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Word
- Fluent German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...