Junior PMO (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Junior PMO for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Immenstaad am Bodensee.
As a Junior PMO you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support projects in the field of mechanical subsystems and products for Satellites
- responsible for the tailoring and application of project management processes, methods and tools
- Maintain the project schedule with interdependencies, including resource and cost planning
- Create and analyze plausibility, completeness and consistency of the project performance baseline
- Monitor and analyze the project status and proactively identify key issues
- Define and deliver project reports tailored to dedicated target groups, showing core messages, alerts and trends based on indicators and analysis (e.g. KPIs)
- Completed studies in business administration, economic science, engineering, aerospace engineering or a comparable qualification
- First experience in the application of project management processes, project planning and control
- Knowledge in Primavera or Planisware is preferable
- Awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the company's success, reputation and sustainable growth
- Fluent English and German language skills, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: