Junior Marketing Communications Manager (m/f/d)
- Marketing & PR
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Location: Munich, Berlin, Hamburg or Cologne
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract
Your prospective job:
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Communications Manager (m/f/d) to join the Central Marketing Organization (CMO) with our client Microsoft Deutschland GmbH. The Central Marketing Organization (CMO) leads integrated marketing excellence in planning and execution across commercial solution areas, consumer business, segments including SMB and Partner, and marketing engines to drive business outcomes for the area. With integrated marketing excellence, events & digital marketing expertise and data-driven insights, CMO delivers quality customer and partner experiences at scale to maximize marketing impact across our connected customer journeys in alignment with global strategies and local business priorities.
- Planning and execution of all digital marketing activities
- Organisation of events and webinars
- Delivering of e-papers and customer cases
- Planning and execution of social media activities
- Setting KPI, budget and monitoring compliant and effective results & action
- Education: University degree such as BA/BS/MA or equivalent work experience
- Excellent language skills in German and English (written and spoken)
- Proven marketing skills in first assignments in international industry marketing roles and teams (internship, working student)
- Early in career but strong in attitude: growth mindset, problem solver, hands-on and driven
- Ability to navigate through a complex matrix organization
- Adept in change management helping others to plan, execute, and communicate effectively
- Strong understanding of sales priorities and motivations and ability to advocate for marketing in conversations with sales organizations
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills
- Strong anticipatory skills in delivering accurate marketing execution and marketing operations excellence
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 138400, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen