Junior Electrical Systems Engineer for AIRBUS (m/f/d)
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Junior Electrical Systems Engineer Radar Application for our client Airbus Defence & Space in Immenstaad am Bodensee.
As a Junior Electrical Systems Engineer Radar Application you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support of the work package "Electrical Systems Engineering for Radar Applications" and deliveries of the related items in space programs during the phases B/C/D
- Analysis of applicable high-level requirements
- Flow down of above requirements to functional chains and subsystem electrical requirements
- Support definition of the electrical architecture of the radar payload
- Support definition of system components such as: Antenna Control Electronics, Antenna Power Supply / Distribution System, Mass Memory and Formatting Unit and other as necessary case by case
- Co-engineering with suppliers, support coordination of relevant design and MAIT (Manufacturing Assembly Integration and Test) activities at supplier level
- Support of project team members and other disciplines for electrical system matters
- Completed studies in engineering, electrical engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in engineering and hardware / software design
- First experience in working together with subcontractors
- Fluent English and German language skills, both spoken and written
- Willingness for business trips
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen