Junior Development Engineer AOCS/GNC (m/f/d)
- Immenstaad am Bodensee
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Junior Development Engineer AOCS/GNC and Flight Dynamics (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Immenstaad.
- Research and development tasks in the area of AOCS/GNC & FD (Attitude and Orbit Control Systems, Guidance Navigation and Control & Flight Dynamics) as enabler for future space missions
- Participation in a pre-development project for GNC technologies for landing vehicles on near-earth objects; the focus is put on image-based navigation, agility, and artificial intelligence
- Collaboration in the integration phase of a complex satellite project in earth observation; definition, setup, trouble shooting, execution, evaluation, and documentation of simulations and closed-loop-tests with hardware- and processor-in-the-loop
- Support of the AOCS/GNC design, analysis, and verification of satellite systems from the feasibility and concept phase to spacecraft operation in orbit; this includes AOCS model development, design and verification of estimation and control algorithms, and testing of algorithms using simulations with hardware- and/or processor-in-the-loop
- Further development of the simulation and test infrastructure for the AOCS/GNC & FD development process
- University degree in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, a study related to Simulation and Control Engineering or comparable
- Very good knowledge of orbital mechanics and spacecraft attitude dynamics as well as orbit/attitude determination and control of spacecraft
- Good knowledge in system dynamics including multi-body systems, signal processing, control engineering including robust and adaptive control techniques and preferably artificial intelligence
- Experience in simulation techniques with hardware- and processor-in-the-loop
- Very good knowledge in electronics incl. embedded systems, system dynamics, signal processing, and control engineering
- Very good knowledge in software development with Matlab/Simulink, C/C++ and preferably Python
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- French would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...