Java User Interface Developer (m/f/d) für AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Java User Interface Developer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Bremen for the developing of advanced user interfaces with JavaFX.
- Develop the design of computing & communication system/ sub-system / equipment / component / module matching the required safety, quality and performance levels according to customer-specific systems engineering processes and the needs
- Provide sufficient detailed data and information about system elements to enable the implementation consistent with architectural entities as defined in models and views of the system architecture and in accordance with the allocated requirements for computing and communication sub-system / equipment / component / module
- Verify the compliance of a detailed design solution toward baseline of validated requirements for a single sub-system / equipment / component / module
- Completed vocational training or university degree in the IT sector or comparable
- Experience in working in an IT landscape
- Professional experience in software development
- Excellent skills in Java development tools with special knowledge in the area of advanced user interfaces
- Specific knowledge of JavaFX
- Good skills in MS-Office
- Fluent German and good English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: