IT Supporter (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as IT Supporter (m/f/d) at the location Fuhlsbüttel.
- Provide daily support to users in need, e.g. by troubleshooting software/hardware and assist raising an accurate incident with the Airbus ServiceDesk
- Work on tasks related to Google Workspace
- Train users in the Google Workspace functionality through virtual and physical sessions
- Create written material that can be used for training and knowledge sharing
- Help and guide users in the use of Satair's and Airbus' systems
- Participate in bigger tasks and projects that the IT support is involved in
- Cooperate with other functions of Satair IT and other IT supporters in Satair
- Handle asset, identity and access as well as request management
- Creating requests, such as remastering equipment, software, network connections
- Process access requests for On-/Offboarding and internal moves between sites and divisions
- Ordering hardware, attending the IT community meetings and the ones from our colleagues in the business
- Ensure that access rights to Airbus systems, software and applications are in accordance, work closely with external parties and ensure that budgets and requirements are within the agreed frame
- Ensure the adherence to the valid Airbus security standard and guidelines for hard- and software for internal and external use
- University degree in Information Technology, completed vocational training as an IT specialist, IT systems electronics technician or IT systems clerk or comparable
- First work experience in a similar or technical environment
- Certification in ITIL is desirable
- Knowledge of MS-Office, a ticket system (ideally Service Now) as well as in Google Workspace
- Fluent German and English skill both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 113074, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...