IT Support (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You work as an IT Support (m/f/d) at the location Weßling for our renowned customers from the aerospace industry.
- Supporting employees via phone, remote access & onsite visits
- Monitoring and responding quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Respond to user queries by phone and email
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for clients if applicable
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software, remote access and hardware
- Documentation of internal procedures
- Asking questions and listening to users to determine root cause of issues (RCA)
- Working through the problem-solving process with end-users and empowering them to do the same in the future
- Run diagnostic problems to resolve problems
- Report significant and recurring issues to support team
- Collecting feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved or FAQs can be provided to user to ease in troubleshooting
- Support front and back office personnel, work with and supervise outside vendors onsite
- Participation in department meetings and working with the larger team to support the global organization
- Years of experience in supporting IT for highly demanding end users
- Proven experience as a help desk technician or other user service role
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues
- Experience with Windows, iPhones, active directory and Office 365 is a must
- Experience with Mac is beneficial
- Powershell scripting, experience with Linux and Mac are beneficial
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem solving
- Ability and willingness to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment is required
- Fluent English language skills are essential, fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Mario Reiser gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...