IT-Specialist HR Systems (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as IT-Specialist HR Systems for our client Airbus Operations in Finkenwerder. The centre of excellence HR Transformation & Digital has the ambition to continuously improve, spark and accompany the HR function to its future, while enabling our customers to meet their current business needs. They are fostering improvements and innovation in terms of tools, processes, mind-set and behaviour.
- Support on the daily business and projects (e.g. business transformation)
- Support to upcoming Workday deployment and later transition to run-mode
- Support on audit / authorisation inventory activities
- Support on communication and training sessions related to authorisations
- Completed studies in Computer Science or Business informatics or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in the field of IT / information systems and Project management
- Specific knowledge of MS Office (especially of MS-Excel) as well of SAP
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good analytical skills in connection with a good apprehension
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen