IT Security Engineer for IFF (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as an IT Security Engineer for IFF for our prestigious client HENSOLDT in Taufkirchen.
You will work in the department IFF Development that is responsible for the development of embedded Software and Firmware for interrogator and transponder products. In addition they provide transversal expertise in product IT-security, functional safety and certification aspects.
- Requirements have to be broken down and an architecture has to be defined
- IT-security concepts have to be defined and synchronized
- Existing systems and concepts have to be analyzed
- IFF products have to be integrated in other systems
- IT-security documents have to be created
- Assure the functional integrity of products by getting a deep knowledge about the architecture of our products and their methods of development
- Completed studies in telecommunications, physics, maths, electronics, computer science, engineering or a comparable qualification
- Professional experience in IT / information security systems
- Practical experience in IT security software development
- Knowledge in operating systems software is required
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/