IT Project Portfolio Manager-Energy Group (m/f/d)
- Sonstiger Tätigkeitsbereich
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
We are searching you as Portfolio Manager ( f/m/d) for an international energy group based in Düsseldorf . The position will be offered up from today , the first contract will be offered temporary limited.
- Maximize the value of the IT project portfolio and steer the budget to target
- Continuously manage complexity & risks, set up and coordinate corrective actions
- Develop and align portfolio strategy in close alignment with IT and Business strategy, lead portfolio strategy forum
- Improve risk/chances & benefits management governance and processes
- Contribute to the transformation towards agile portfolio management
- Further digitalize all aspects of the portfolio management processes
- Strategic IT project portfolio planning during Mid-Term Planning (MTP) and Forecast (FC) process supported by Portfolio Controller
- Represent the department in selected Program Steering Committees
- Lead program manager forum
- Maintain and contribute to further improve the Uniper Project Management standard
• Advanced degree or qualification in Management or IT (e.g. MBA)
• Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in Portfolio Management and/or IT Project/Program mgmt.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as project manager, including accountability to manage risks and escalations
• Experience in strategy development and alignment with senior management, ideally with the help of tools such as portfolio canvas and OKRs
• In-depth experience with classical waterfall and agile project/portfolio methodology, e.g. SAFe
• Strong commercial drive, investor mindset, ability to challenge senior stakeholders
• Strong collaboration skills and executive presence; excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present data-driven results appropriately for senior management
• Ability to prioritize and thrive in a fast paced, complex, and demanding environment
• Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office365, especially in MS Excel (pivot tables), and MS PowerPoint
• Experience utilizing data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI or similar
• Fluent in English and at least intermediate German knowledge (B1)
• Fundamental knowledge of IT architecture and IT delivery concepts
• Fundamental domain knowledge of energy industry preferred
• PMI and SAFe certifications are a plus
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Stephanie Siller gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 211 819694 -41 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...