IT Customer Engineer Modern Work (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive working conditions with very good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- Fix-term contract - 18 months
Your prospective job:
For our client, Microsoft Deutschland GmbH, we are looking for you as a Customer Engineer Modern Work (m/f/d).
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Its' culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, Microsoft creates life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world.
Microsoft aspires to help customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
The Modern Workplace is rapidly evolving, with distributed teams, brand-new business models, and complex security and privacy requirements. The right digital tools connect and support employees, wherever they are, to encourage productivity, engagement, and collaboration. Microsoft 365 powers the global, modern workplace with a range of products: a smart, efficient operating system, mission critical enterprise-grade security tools, and seamlessly integrated workplace productivity applications.
A Customer Engineer (CE) in the Global Technical Team (GTT) is a skilled technical expert who delivers proactive services to help customers plan, deploy, operate and optimize their Modern Work solutions. It is a customer facing advisory role delivering unique value by removing hurdles and accelerating usage of Modern Work solutions to deliver customer value and outcomes. As a CE in GTT, you will be part of a global team responsible for the delivery of services both remotely and on-site.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
Delivery - 50%
• Demonstrate technical experience in Modern Work solutions/services and how they are enablers for a customer’s business innovation and growth.
• Participate in proactive account management to develop a deep understanding of your customer and their needs.
• Re-use and develop intellectual property to accelerate time to value for our customers.
Deliver Results through Teamwork - 25%
• Model personal accountability and teamwork.
• Be a team player who collaborates with colleagues to drive business growth.
• Synthesize customer feedback to facilitate continuous product/services improvement in close co-operation with our Product/Engineering teams.
• Demonstrate a growth mindset to continuously learn and take calculated risks.
Leadership and Growing the Business - 25%
• Drive and support innovation by focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes on the Microsoft platform.
• Share knowledge thru our technical communities and public forums.
• Intentionally cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Fluency in both German and English is essential
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing Modern Work solutions
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers
- Security clearance is also an advantage for candidates
- Deep understanding in Lync/Skype For Business architecture
- Deep troubleshooting skills with Lync/Skype For Business
- Experience with Lync 2010, 2013 and Skype for Business 2016
- Design, administration and/or support experience with Lync/Skype For Business On-Premise and Skype For Business Online environments
- Experience with Migrations to Skype For Business Online
- Experience with upgrades between Lync/Skype For Business versions
- Experience with Lync/Skype For Business Disaster Recovery scenarios
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Henssler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-33 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...