IT Business Process Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as IT Business Process Manager (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
- Contribute to the management of the business process architecture and ensure standards compliance via requirements cascading
- Provide expertise and support to all BMS (Business Management System) users and main contributors on one of the following topics: processes, documents, reviews, requirements, communication and learning
- Define and implement improvement activities related to the BMS landscape
- Ensure effective communication and define learning strategy for end-users and main BMS stakeholders
- Contribute to BMS strategy implementation within Airbus Defence and Space operations whilst measuring the effectiveness of results
- Define, implement and monitor specific key performance indicators related to processes, documents, reviews, requirements, communication and learning and BMS support line
- Select, develop and maintain quality methods and tools (including IT solutions) for the Business Management System
- Ensure on quality, on time, on cost of BMS deliverables in order to support the delivery of the Airbus Defence and Space products
- Completed studies Computer Science or Digital Technology or comparable
- Experience in the field of managing business processes
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture and connection between business processes and IT landscape is an advantage
- Experience in working with and coordinating subcontracted activities
- Experience in project and quality management
- Good knowledge of Jira and SharePoint as well as MS Office
- Digital knowledge is desirable
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- German and/or Spanish are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 74365274 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...