IoT EMEA Channel Marketing Manager (m/w/d)
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Fixed monthly salary
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- 30 days annual leave
- A contract for 12 months
Your prospective job:
For our customer Microsoft Germany, we are currently looking for an IoT EMEA Channel Marketing Manager (m/w/d), who will work with all of our regional ecosystem partners driving the IoT Marketing business. The Internet of Things (IoT) Device Experience Team is responsible for the global relationship management and sales performance of more than 8,000 OEMs that are designing and selling many of the most exciting and widely used devices such as Point Of Service, Self Service Kiosks, Digital Signage, ATMs, GPS/PNDs, Industrial PCs and even wearable and other emerging IoT device categories.
- Develop, execute & manage the regional IoT marketing plans with regional ecosystem partners in EMEA.
- Develop and execute marketing plans around the complete set of Microsoft IoT & Analytics priorities, initiatives, and solutions. Driving Microsoft Head Office activities locally with partners, evidence case studies incl. the complete marketing mix.
- Plan cross country Demand Generation activities such as Marketing Events, Roadshows, Customized partner events, Communications & PR strategy including a social media campaign, Plan & run regular thought leadership webinar series.
- Support and help in strategic further development of the Partner company's entire brand strategy.
- Cooperation and conception of all relevant marketing and communication measures in the online and offline area.
- Drive and manage new conversations and taking the partner into the cloud.
- Bachelor’s degree (MBA preferred but not necessary)
- Minimum of 5+ years B2C or B2B Manufacturing sales & marketing experience, preferably in the high-tech industry.
- 3+ years of experience implementing marketing programs and processes, related experience working with device manufacturers or the embedded channel is preferred, but not necessary.
- Strong understanding of the IoT business and sales & marketing mix and relevant ROI metrics that demonstrate success.
- Strong MS Office skills in particular Excel
- A person with a positive and can-do attitude, flexible and very adaptive to changing demands, requests and priorities, very strong in communications and able to proactively build relationships across the organization.
- Able to get things done fast while being able to pay huge attention to detail.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate self-driven initiative and tenacity driving complex projects across different countries.
- Fluent in English and German verbal and written
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Elena Wolf gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 2018275-35 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/