International HR Generalist (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as an International HR Generalist (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Administration of the new hire process (creating & sending employment contracts, inputting relevant data into the HR system, ensure that all employee information is accurate and up to date)
- Producing all letters for employees relating to changes to terms and conditions of their employment (e.g. change of role, change of manager, change of job title, change of salary etc.) within set time frames and in line with any relevant legislation
- Administration of the leavers process, including the production of the confirmation letters
- Completion of request references, e.g mortgage reference letters, and confirmation of employment letters. reference requests and VISA references
- Managing the probationary review process, tracking on the HR Software and sending reminders to Managers, as well as chasing associated paperwork and issuing probationary review outcome letters
- Liaising with Payroll to ensure that all changes of details / contractual clauses are processed correctly and in time for the payroll cut-off date
- Processing Maternity / Paternity / Adoption / Shared Parental Leave within the timeframes set out in the Company policies and / or relevant legislation and ensuring that all rates of pay quoted are in line with legislation and contractual terms
- Liaise with Line Managers, employees, and HR Business Partners in relation to queries and documentation to support
- Auction Tickets in People HUB to resolution or escalation as required
- General administrative tasks, such as ensuring that all departmental filing (both paper copies and electronic) is up to date and stored in accordance with the Data Protection Act
- Professional experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of German labour law
- Basic experience in tax, social security, and employment law in Germany
- Basic knowledge of payroll processes up to gross
- Experience in maintaining employee data within a cloud HRIS (e.g. Workday)
- Proficiency with MS Office applications (including Excel)
- Used to working to SLA’s and KPI’s
- Experience using Workday is desirable
- International HR experience desirable
- Experience in international relocation, visa and work permit processes beneficial
- Fluent in German and English language skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Steffen Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...