Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
- Ingenieure & technische Berufe
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Integration Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Provision and documentation of the system test definition for the relevant Hardware/Software Simulation Items
- Support installation and maintenance of all PSTS training devices
- Generation of test stories/test cases for several training devices
- Implementation and test of design changes as result of hardware modifications
- Performance of Hardware/Software System tests and documentation of test results
- Support acceptance tests and qualification activities
- Ensure that technical and design issues for the Simulation Item are resolved
- Report status information to the Technical Manager
- Completed studies in Engineering, Computer Science or comparable
- Professional engineering experience
- Excellent skills in MS-Office and doors
- Knowledge of programming languages and operating systems (C, C++, Python, Perl, ADA, Windows, Linux) is needed
- Knowledge of system integration processes
- Ability to respond to rapid changes in daily activities and priorities
- Good communication skills with an ability to operate in a multicultural environment
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- German knowledge would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...