Integration Engineer (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Defence and Space you are acting as Integration Engineer (m/f/d) at the location Manching.
The Integration Engineer (f/m/d) is responsible to integrate and maintain Hardware and Software items in the PSTS Training environment. The jobholder will define and develop test rigs for the integration of a new Eurofighter cockpit. The jobholder is a member of the PSTS Integration Team and reports to the Integration and Acceptance Manager.
- Provision and documentation of the system test definition for the relevant Hardware / Software Simulation Items
- Support installation and maintenance of all PSTS training devices
- Generation of test stories/test cases for several training devices
- Implementation and test of design changes as result of hardware modifications
- Performance of Hardware / Software System tests and documentation of test results
- Support acceptance tests and qualification activities
- Ensure that technical and design issues for the Simulation Item are resolved
- Report status information to the Technical Manager
- University degree in informatics, engineering or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in engineering and IT / information systems
- Knowledge of system integration processes
- Good knowledge in dealing with MS-Office, doors, and programming languages and operating systems such as C, C++, Python, Perl, ADA, Windows, Linux
- Fluent English skill spoken and written, German language skill would be a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 175781, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen