Integration and Test Engineer Meteor (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Integration and Test Engineer Meteor Weapon Service for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Setup of a test environment for the overall (Meteor) weapon service
- Support the installation and maintaining of PSTS related training devices (e.g. pre-integration devices)
- Development of acceptance test manuals and test stories on (sub-) system level
- Support generation of test stories documents especially from Meteor Weapon System
- Support of the formal design reviews especially with respect to Meteor and its components
- Performance of test and acceptance activities covering PSTS system and subsystems applicable to Eurofighter related functions and components, performance, regression and service
- Produce test stories documents in accordance with the defined guidelines
- Support the PSTS integration process applicable to Meteor subsystem and Weapon Service
- Support system qualification activities
- Support formal acceptance tests at the Joint Integration Facility
- Support type acceptance and individual acceptance process
- Actively support the system integration activities related to the Meteor topic
- Completed studies in Computer Science, Engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in aircraft software development
- Experience in system integration and test
- Experience in military training systems/simulators engineering and design
- Good MS Office skills
- Fluent English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen