Inhouse Consultant-Operational Excellence - remote! (m/f/d)
- Metall & Elektro, Automobil- & Maschinenbau
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
We are looking for you as a member of an international team as Operational Excellence Expert (f/m/d) for an international energy group.
The job offer can start 01.06.2021 an is temporary limited until end of Feb.2022. Location after the remote Corona Situation will be Düsseldorf.
Enable the business to implement Operational Excellence by:
- Performing analysis and other diagnostic exercises to identify areas of improvements, formulating hypothesis, shaping solutions with the business, and supporting them throughout implementation
- Building capabilities of managers and line employees by delivering trainings and facilitating workshops on Operational Excellence principles and tools
- Coaching and advising business colleagues on the application of Operational Excellence methods and approaches
- Assess progress and maturity of business in terms of Operational Excellence, and support line managers in performing self-assessment and in driving improvements
- Continuously contribute to the development of Operational Excellence standards by owning and improving training modules, and by further developing OE concepts
- Ensure that OE standards are consistently applied inside and outside the OE team
- Support the OE Community of Practice through active participation to the community events, networking, promotion of best practice sharing within and across business areas
- University degree
- More than 3 years of hands-on experience in Operational Excellence / Lean, with clear track records of delivered improvements
- Six Sigma Black Belt / LCS 2B Certificate
- Strong ability to diagnose and structure problems; advanced analytical skills
- Proven experience in training and coaching others
- Able to facilitate workshops and simulations
- Capable of planning activities and deliverables, strong quality drive
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- High level of commitment and team spirit
- Advanced user of MS Office applications (Excel and PowerPoint)
- Appreciation for working in different cultures and diverse environments
- Proficiency in English and German is expected. Additional languages are welcome
- Flexibility to travel internationally (up to 4 days per week over extended periods of time)
- Willingness to have lots of fun is a must!
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Stephanie Siller gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 211 819694 -41 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...