Information Management Sourcing and Contract Manager (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Information Managemement Sourcing and Contract Manager (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Sapce in Taufkirchen.
- Support Sourcing/Contracting Multi-Functional-Team in order to manage the Contract Lifecycle, both developing and operating them to meet operational SLA's
- Defines Pricing models for their respective IT Products/Applications
- Defines and go-to-market of the new contracts
- Ensures that the known Product/Application Vision is translated into a prioritised Backlog in alignment with the business product owner
- Establishes two-way-dialogue to translate Business Needs against known technical & resource constraints
- Ensures the participation of an End User Advocate with understanding of users and use, and ensures solutions that best serves both
- Ensures the participation of a Customer Advocate responsible for ROI (Return on investment) of the features of the product by maximizing the Business Value, including the eventual improvement
- Completed studies in industrial engineering or business administration or comparable
- Professional experience in Contract Management, Procurement, Supplier Performance Management and Project Management in the range of IT
- Knowledge in Application Management
- Good MS Office and SAP knowledge
- Negotiable level of English, spoken and writtem
- German language skills are a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Anna Scheideler gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-73 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...