HR Informationsystem Coordinator (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a HR Informationsystem Coordinator (m/f/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
As a HR Informationsystem Coordinator (m/f/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Support to local teams in Germany in the HRIS team on their activities, mostly HR Community but as well as employees and managers
- Support the local IT key users network
- Collecting new functional needs with main functional stakeholders (recruitment, personal administration, talent and performance)
- Checking the current tool implementations and ensuring that the demands are met with the existing system and with global HR Strategy
- Checking necessities and compatibility with German regulations and practices
- Monitor the service provider in charge of implementing new features and fixing defects in the system
- Apply direct changes in the system if possible
- Coordinate with Information Management teams on a local and global level
- Completed studies in industrial engineering or economics or comparable
- Professional experience in IT, Customer Service, HR and Aerospace
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
- Experience as an IT-Key-User/Administrator
- Willingness to travel
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: