HR Assistant (f/m/d)
- Personalwesen / HR
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a HR Assistant (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Hamburg.
- Management of the application of the group policies in accordance to the local laws
- Prepare and contribute to internal and external audits
- Insure compliance of work safety policies
- Information of international employees in all aspects of human resources in different languages
- Manage international assignments (information and preparation of employees, preparation of contracts)
- Manage pension scheme with external consultant
- Integration of new employees
- Organize the personal file of each employee
- Participate to the individual development of the employees as per the group policy guideline
- Define the annual training plan and budget and insure follow up
- Scheduling and organization of training classes
- Perform and record the training evaluations after the training
- Management of the certifications
- Responsible of the setup and the correct use of PASSENGER (SIRH tool)
- Completed qualification as personnel officer (f/m/d) or comparable
- Professional experience in HR, Customer Service and Aerospace
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, SAP)
- Fluent English spoken and written, French would be a plus
- Experience as a HR Assistant
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: