HIL Avionics Test Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as a HIL Avionics Test Engineer (f/m/d) at the location Weßling.
- Design and develop HIL test benches/rigs for the system and sub-system level tests of aircraft
- Identification of instrumentation requirements in relation to aircraft, system and sub-system specifications
- Design and develop custom test equipment for data acquisition, measurement, failure injection etc. including creation of procedures and documentation
- Design and develop custom test equipment for System Integration system with Avionics or Integrated Modular Avionics Systems
- Integration of HIL test rigs, plant models and real subsystem of aircraft to the closed loop HIL test setup to provide end to end representation of the aircraft
- Perform the test execution with automated test tools and measurement equipment for verification and validation activities
- Evaluation of test reports and the test results
- Creation of Failure Analysis Reports/defect reporting when required
- Report and discuss test results with the system development team
- Work on any ad hoc related tasks or projects provided by management
- Completed studies in the field of Electrical/Electronics, Mechanical, Mechatronics Engineering, Physics or comparable
- Professional hands-on experience with Matlab/Simulink, Simulink-RT Modelling, Labview RT and interfacing electronic control unit features into HIL framework
- Experience in test & test rig instrumentation, test execution & data processing
- Experience and familiarity with HIL test systems like Speedgoat, or NI
- Strong knowledge of Bus modelling & Simulation and HIL development Experience and knowledge in electrical and communication architectures
- Good understanding of network protocols like, CAN, ARINC,RS422/485, UART, ethernet
- Good understanding of mechatronics basics on sensors, actuators and controller systems
- Preferred knowledge in TRACS or Micro-SITS environment
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle and ERP tools is a plus
- Fluent English language skills are essential, Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Mario Reiser gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-81 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...