Helpdesk Support for Windows devices (m/f/d)
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer from the aerospace industry, you work as an Helpdesk Support for Windows devices (m/f/d) at the location Weßling.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Respond to user queries by phone and email
- Create step-by-step training material with screenshots for clients if applicable
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software, remote access and hardware
- Document internal procedures (e.g., How to’s)
- Ask questions and listen to users to determine root cause of issues (RCA)
- Work through the problem-solving process with end-users, empowering them to do the same in the future
- Run diagnostic problems to resolve problems
- Report significant and recurring issues to support team
- Collect feedback to determine patterns and issues such that they can be resolved or FAQs can be provided to user to ease in troubleshooting
- Engineer will support front and back office personnel, work with and supervise outside vendors onsite
- Engineer will participate in department meetings, and work with the larger team to support the global organization
- First experience supporting IT for highly demanding end users
- Proven experience as a Help Desk Technician/First level support or other user service role
- Experience with Windows desktops, Linux, Mac, iPhone, Active Directory and Office 365
- Ability to diagnose and resolve basic computer/technical issues
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people in a professional manner, face to face, on the telephone and in writing
- Keen attention to detail, memory of patterns, and interest in problem solving
- Powershell scripting and Linux Experience are nice to haves
- Fluent English language skills, both spoken and written
- Fluent German or any other language would be beneficial
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Kai Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen
Verarbeitung des Lebenslaufs
Ihr Dokument wird hochgeladen, bitte warten...