Head of Flight Test (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Head of Flight Test (f/m/d) in permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in the Munich area.
- Flight Test department coordination
- Overall program, campaigns, team-planning (overall planning)
- Quality Management procedures and process coordination
- Personnel and technical responsibility for FT-employees
- Budget and personnel planning
- Support and consulting of management
- Reporting to management
- Sales and Marketing support
- Master´s degree in aeronautical engineering, alternatively a similar degree or an adequate education
- Experience in flight testing of a civil aircraft
- Flight test pilot school training as test pilot or flight test engineer
- Experience in civil aircraft certification with EASA (CS23 – CS25)
- Structured, independent and solution oriented way of working
- Flexible worker, prepared to support and act in other functions across the organization and offsite for campaigns
- International mind-set, experienced in liaison/control of third parties
- Fluent English, spoken and written
- Good knowledge of the German language preferred
- Intermediate skill level using Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, OneNote)
- Experience with Siemens Teamcenter PLM Software (10.x) will be an advantage
- Experience with SAP ERP System
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen