Hardware Engineer (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Hardware Engineer (f/m/d) for electronics design and test in Munich.
- Perform detailed electronic design activities for analogue and digital circuits based on given equipment level specifications including design documentation (design description and design analyses) up to the generation of the manufacturing files (PCB layout, assembly instructions, bill of materials)
- Ensure design consistency with the needs of other disciplines e.g. mechanical design, radiation engineering, manufacturing and test
- Plan and perform design verification activities as the generation of verification plans and test procedures
- Define, build and test specific Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE)
- Plan and conduct the qualification / acceptance test sequences according to approved test procedures and document the test results in test reports
- Master’s Degree in electrical engineering or software engineering
- Professional experience in electronic development activities for space projects would be a plus
- Detailed knowledge and experience is required in:
- Analogue and digital circuit design including design analyses
- Generation of PCB layouts
- Relevant general standards (ECSS / MIL standards) with respect to general electrical design and testing
- Experience as a Hardware Engineer (f/m/d) and in defining, conducting and documenting electrical and functional testing
- Producing test software to control electrical test equipment with scripting languages (e.g., Python or similar) and LabView
- Awareness on hazards in testing of space electronics
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in large international teams
- Good written and oral English
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/