Hardware Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive working conditions with good prospects
- Standard wages in accordance with the iGZ/DGB [Association of German Employers for Temporary Work/German Federation of Trade Unions] wage rate plus surcharges
- Personal support and qualified advice offered
- 'Orizon Plus Points'
- Up to 30 days annual leave
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Hardware Engineer (f/m/d) for electronics design and test in Munich.
- Perform detailed electronic design activities for analogue and digital circuits based on given equipment level specifications including design documentation (design description and design analyses) up to the generation of the manufacturing files (PCB layout, assembly instructions, bill of materials)
- Ensure design consistency with the needs of other disciplines e.g. mechanical design, radiation engineering, manufacturing and test
- Plan and perform design verification activities as the generation of verification plans and test procedures
- Define, build and test specific Electrical Ground Support Equipment (EGSE)
- Plan and conduct the qualification / acceptance test sequences according to approved test procedures and document the test results in test reports
- Master’s Degree in electrical engineering or software engineering
- Professional experience in electronic development activities for space projects would be a plus
- Detailed knowledge and experience is required in:
- Analogue and digital circuit design including design analyses
- Generation of PCB layouts
- Relevant general standards (ECSS / MIL standards) with respect to general electrical design and testing
- Experience as a Hardware Engineer (f/m/d) and in defining, conducting and documenting electrical and functional testing
- Producing test software to control electrical test equipment with scripting languages (e.g., Python or similar) and LabView
- Awareness on hazards in testing of space electronics
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in large international teams
- Good written and oral English
Orizon GmbH is your expert partner for when you want to advertise your profile on the job market. By offering you personal advice, we make sure that you find a job that best suits you.
We rank among the top 10 German personnel service providers and are one of the market leaders for German medium-sized businesses. Prestigious companies commission us to recruit professionals and management personnel from across all areas of employment.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: