Hardware Design Engineer (m/w/d)
- An attractive working environment with good prospects
- We actively search for employment and regularly communicate with you
- We are there for you personally throughout the mediation process
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Hardware Design Engineer (f/m/d) with the option of transfer into a permanent position for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Bremen.
- Analysis of requirements (available in DOORS)
- Establishment of design architectures and corresponding requirements breakdown to functional block level specifications
- Perform the FPGA design in VHDL including corresponding design analyses and required design documentation
- Development of design verification concepts
- Generate FPGA verification plans
- Set up the verification environment / test benches
- Conduct FPGA verification activities on functional and board level
- Produce Verification Reports
- Completed studies in electrical engineering or a comparable professional expierience
- Several years of experience as a Hardware Design Engineer (f/m/d) in design and verification of FPGAs preferred in military or space sector
- Profound experience in FPGA design and verification based on ECSS-Q-ST- 60-02C
- Organized and structured task approach, high degree of motivation and personal identification with the respective task and project
- Strong focus on reaching progress by thinking and communicating in terms of solutions, ability to reach goals also under schedule pressure
- Excellent communication skills, ability to work in teams, good written and oral English and German
- Experiences in EEE components selection considering environmental constraints (e.g. radiation hardness)
Looking for your dream job? Orizon will assist you! With our individual advice and personal support, you will find the job that suits you best.
Orizon ranks among the ten largest HR service providers in Germany and is one of the market leaders for Germany’s medium-sized enterprises. Serving renowned companies, we hire out and place skilled workers and managers from all professional fields with renowned companies. Find your job with us!
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/