Hardware Design Engineer - FPGA (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Hardware Design Engineer - FPGA (f/m/d) in Munich.
- Support the FPGA team within the design and the update of design life cycle data within several DAL A (DO-254) aerospace projects
- Designing FPGA architecture and the associated functions regarding the specification and its requirements of the FPGA, and doing all the tasks from the design life cycle data
- Formalization of applicable problem reports (PRs) by defining the detailed solution for the explained problem
- Implementation of the defined solution within the PRs into the FPGA design life cycle data (e.g. conceptual design, VHDL code)
- Support of the FPGA verification team regarding the development of the RTL test bench
- Execution of formal FPGA life cycle data reviews according to DO-254 objectives and project checklists
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in Informatics, Business Informatics or a degree as IT specialist
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a Hardware Design Engineer
- Knowledge in the development and verification of PLDs
- Experience in VHDL (Very High -Speed Integrated Circuit Hardware Descript Language) and XML
- Experience with Actel and XILINX FPGAs, Synopsys/Synplicity Synplify, HDL Designer (for coding rule check), ModelSim
- Experience with Microsoft office
- Language Reference level for German and English of at least B2 (CEFR)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 34560-23 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen