Hardware Design Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Hardware Design Engineer for a personnel placement in Munich.
- Development of electrical circuits according to internal development standards (stress analysis, tolerance analysis, design justification) based on board level requirements and prelim design ideas
- Analog simulation of different function
- Considered the EMC constraints
- Implementation of design into schematics
- Definition of layout constraints for established circuits
- Verification of developed circuits on bread boards
- Degree (university or university of applied sciences) in electrical engineering, control engineering, aerospace engineering or comparably
- Several years of work experience in Analogue Circuit Design
- Mixed signal design (e.g. LVDT, Frequency acquisition, ADC design, digital cores e.g. TMS320, memory design e.g. DDR3, data bus design e.g. RS422, …)
- Analytical design methods (tolerance analysis, stress analysis)
- Circuit simulation (e.g. PSpice, LTSpice)
- Usage of schematics and layout tools (e.g. Zuken CR5000)
- Verification of analogue circuits
- English level of at least B2 (CEFR)
- German or French skills are helpful, but not mandatory
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: