Hardware Design Engineer EMC (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space in munich, we are looking for you as a Hardware Design Engineer EMC (f/m/d) with focus electromagnetic compatibility - EMC for a personnel placement.
- EMC compliant board and unit design
- Lightning protection concept and design
- Filtering concept and dimensioning
- Grounding concepts
- Power supply / DCDC converter design up to 20W
- Graduate engineer (electrical engineering / electronics) or a comparable education
- Experience as a Hardware Design Engineer EMC (f/m/d)
- EMI / EMC / Lightning protection concepts and design
- Analogue signal circuit design
- Power supply design
- Usage of schematics and layout tools (e.g. Zuken)
- English level of at least B2 (CEFR).
- German or French skills are helpful, but not mandatory.
- Experience in verification according to DO-160 is an advantage
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 50991-845 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen