Global Navigation Satellite Service Signal Evolution Engineer (f/m/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Global Navigation Satellite Service Signal Evolution Engineer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Taufkirchen.
- Support the deployment and evolution of the Galileo system and the evolution of EGNOS on navigation signal related aspects
- Contribute to new ideas and applications related to satellite navigation on navigation signal related aspects
- Support the evolution of system and segment level Signal-In-Space requirements
- Support the definition and development of new tools for signal performance analysis
- Define, perform and report design and verification analysis on signal performance aspects
- Operate tools and support the upgrade of tools for signal performance analysis
- Perform autonomous analysis of complex technical relations and apply to requested tasks
- Support system engineering activities related to SIS engineering (maintenance of SISICD requirements in DOORS, maintenance of verification control documentation)
- Presentation of the achieved results in front of national and international customers, industrial partners, technical meetings, symposia and conferences
- Completed studies in electrical engineering, aerospace engineering, communication technology or comparable
- Professional experience in measurement data analysis and laboratory experimentation
- Profound knowledge of GNSS signal aspects especially concerning signal performance aspects and receiver processing and tracking performance
- Solid experience in satellite navigation signals especially on signal performance aspects and navigation receiver processing and tracking algorithms and performances
- Profound knowledge of digital signal processing, encoding techniques and channel models
- Experience in rapid and clean engineering software generation (MATLAB and/or C/C++)
- Willingness to travel
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the "Jetzt Bewerben" button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: