Functional AIT Engineering (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Functional AIT Engineering (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Taufkirchen.
Your tasks as a Functional AIT Engineering (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Preparation and execution of integration and test procedures, including participation in the test specification definition
- Specify test objectives, test set-up configuration and methodologies for the test execution
- Automatic test procedure (ATP) coding, debugging and maintenance
- Perform functional integration of optical Instruments, including support for electrical integration
- Test data evaluation and test report generation
- EGSE (Electrical Ground Supporting Equipment) setup and maintenance
- Population and maintenance of instrument and GSE databases
- Preparation and execution of environmental tests
- Participation to non-conformance review boards
As a Functional AIT Engineering (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or electrical engineering or computer science or comparable
- Work experience in engineering, aerospace and quality management
- Fundamental broad technical understanding (mechanical, optical) is necessary
- Experience in project management is a plus
- Shift work during test campaigns, incuding ability to travel (3-4 months a year)
- Good skills in MS Office and knowledge in test management (e.g. V-model), Programming (TCL, C/C++, Python, Unix) and Checkout System (e.g. CCS5, Open-Center) and version control (e.g. SVN) is required
- Fluent English spoken and written - German is a plus
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +498954459490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen