Fuel Systems Development Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Fuel Systems Development Engineer (m/f/d) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Integration of Fuel Systems and Fire Protection Systems, sub-systems and equipment into aircraft, i.e. specification, qualification and certification of systems, sub-systems and equipment with respect to requirements, safety and reliability and according to the Airbus Defence and Space development process
- Solving thermo- and fluid dynamical as well as mechanical engineering tasks and problems:
- In-service support for the respective systems and equipment
- Technical management of system or component manufacturers and/or suppliers
- Continuous monitoring of available technologies and identification of technology gap
- Completed studies in Aerospace or comparable
- Basic knowledge in the area of Fuel Systems, ideally comprising system architectures, fluid mechanics, thermodynamics, operational behaviour and control, good knowledge of air vehicle general systems
- Experience in equipment and system engineering
- Good Knowledge of DOORS
- Knowledge of and experience in numerical system modelling and simulation tools (e.g. Star CCM+, Simcenter Amesim, Flowmaster, CATIA) would be a plus
- Experience in the area of (military) aerospace specific development, qualification and certification processes would be a plus
- Fluent English and good German skills, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 177742, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen