FPGA Design Engineer (m/f/d) for Aviation
- IT / Kommunikationstechnologie
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our international client in the field of aviation and space, we are looking for you as a Hardware / FPGA Design and Verification Engineer (f/m/d) Aviation in Munich.
- Specifying and developing FPGA-SW and FPGA-Board Interface definitions
- Implementing the FPGA design (layout, coding, debugging)
- Applying existing solutions for new applications by using standardized tools
- Design of new applications
- Adapting of existing test strategies to cover the needs of new application
- Developing and implementing of low level test procedure and support of test result evaluation
- Performing low level tests and generating the test result documentation
- FPGA design implementation
- Autonomous working according to AES and project specific processes
- Adaption/modification/repair of devices under test according to modification plan
- Support in establishing process specific development documentation
- Beeing able to perform and support tool qualification activities
- University degree in electronic engineering or comparable
- Professional experience of approx. 6 years within multiple disciplines (Hardware and FPGA)
- Experience in the fields of Aerospace industry and DO-254 development (Avionic or Flight Control Computer)
- Experience in the field of Large-Scale FPGA architecture design in VHDL, Analogue and digital circuit design, Verilog and System Verilog FPGA programming, FPGA verification methods, Following FPGA functions, data communication, signal processing and control functions, Modelling in MATLAB
- Fluent English skill spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 134432, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Florian Kleinmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 821 34560-23 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen