Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Aviation know-how as long-standing strategic partner of the Airbus Group
- Exciting jobs at interesting enterprises such as Airbus Operations, Premium Aerotec as well in the aviation supply industry
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
As a Flight Test Instrumentation Engineer (m/f/d) you are responsible for the following tasks:
- Equipment test, -configuration and -integration in the scope of Flight Test Instrumentation (FTI)
- Equipment selection and definition according to given FTI system-architectures
- Interface to relevant equipment suppliers
- Preparation of equipment Acceptance Test Procedures (ATP) and - Test Result Sheets (ATR)
- Performance of Acceptance- and Lab-Test on equipment level
- Failure investigation and trouble shooting
- Preparation of FTI equipment problem reports and communication to supplier
- FTI equipment configuration and sub-system integration
- Verification of FTI equipment before handover to the workshop for installation
- Support to rig- and on-aircraft FTI integration and commissioning
- Completed studies in electrical or aerospace engineering or comparable
- Experience with Flight Test Instrumentation specific technologies and processes
- Experience in data acquisition-, recording- and telemetry systems
- Experience in operation systems (Windows 7/10 or Linux) is a plus
- Very good knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent German and English, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
We're looking forward to receiving your detailed application form labelled with our ID number which you can send to us by using the e-mail address provided or by applying online. Just click on the application button on this advertisement.
Are you still looking for the job of your dreams? Send us a speculative application and we will get back to you when we find a job offer that suits your profile.
We take the protection of your personal data seriously: