Flight Test Installation Engineer (m/f/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as Flight Test Installation (FTI) Engineer for Flight Test Ground Station (FTGS) for our client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
- Hardware integration, development and maintenance
- Enable Flight Test Campaigns by defining and setting up mobile Flight Test Ground Station IT systems and databases
- Maintain IT equipment
- Ensure operability by managing hardware obsolescence
- Software/tools development and maintenance
- Software projects for hardware remote /automatic operation (metadata organisation, configuration databases, data access libraries and frameworks, big data appliances, data processing)
- Completed studies in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Metrology or comparable
- Professional engineering experience in the aerospace industry and in the field of metrology and electrical engineering
- Excellent computer skills in MS-Office
- Fluent English and German language skills, both spoken and written
- Willingness to go on business trips (worldwide)
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Theres Sobotta gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 40 743652-74 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen