Flight Test Engineer (m/w/d)
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Flight Test Engineer (m/f/d) for our prestigious client Airbus Defence and Space in Manching.
Your tasks as a Flight Test Engineer (m/f/d) are as follows:
- Preparation of flight tests
- Definition and participation in on aircraft ground tests
- Definition of test Scenarios
- Monitoring of flights in the flight test ground Station and online assessment of System Performance
- Analysis of recorded data
- Assessment of deviations
- Reporting of results in written form as well as orally in an international environment
- Definition of requirements for flight test Instrumentation / Analysis Software / ground test Equipment
As a Flight Test Engineer (m/f/d) you need:
- Completed studies in engineering or aerospace or comparable
- Work experience in engineering and project management
- Experience with the weapon system Eurofighter is a must
- Experience in failure investigation and isolation is requires
- Very good skills in MS-Office and Matlab
- Fluent English and German, both spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
firstname.lastname@example.org oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutz/