Flight Mechanics Engineer (m/f/d)
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Chance of international travels and assignments abroad, e.g. in Spain or France
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich, Bremen or Nordenham
Your prospective job:
You are acting as a Flight Mechanics Engineer (f/m/d) for our prestigious client in the field of aerospace industry in Manching.
- Develop new flight mechanics models, vehicle simulation and tools for handling qualities
- Take responsibility for individual clearance assessment tasks
- Preparation of existing simulation models, check cases and input data
- Support of flight test campaigns
- Analysis of flight test data
- Deep interaction with interface disciplines such as aerodynamics, fuel/stores, system design, loads, safety, etc.
- Maintenance and update of existing tools
- Performance of linear and non-linear simulations required for clearance activities
- Analysis aerodynamic data
- Analysis of complex simulation results
- Documentation and summary of the simulation results
- Completed studies in engineering or comparable
- Professional experience in engineering
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office and Matlab)
- Knowledge in a coding language (C++, Python, o. ä.) is necessary
- Knowledge in flight dynamics / aerodynamics is necessary
- Fluent German and English, spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top ten German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Finden Sie sich in der Stellenbeschreibung wieder? Dann freuen wir uns auf Ihre Bewerbung
(unter Angabe Ihrer Verfügbarkeit und Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
email@example.com oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Maximilian Maier gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 89 54459-490 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen