Finance Controller (m/f/d)
- Buchhaltung & Controlling
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our customer Airbus Operations you are acting as Finance Controller (m/f/d) in Controlling at the location Bremen.
- Financial Controlling and Reporting of Support Functions
- Focus on Non-Recurring Costs (e.g. Research & Technology or A350/A330 project expenses)
- Provide all financial elements to ensure budget adherence
- Provide corrective response actions to achieve financial targets
- Finance Business Partner on all financial matters to Manufacturing Engineering, Quality department and A350/A330 Wide Body Program
- Financial Support to Operational Mid-term Planning of Manufacturing Engineering, Quality, A350/A330 Wide Body Program Activities and Projects as well as Strategic Financial Scenarios
- Project Support to Finance Digitalisation and Transformation Projects for Financial Planning and Reporting
- Project Contribution to Strategic Plant Projects and Financial Scenarios
- University degree in Business Administration, Economics or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in Controlling and Finance
- First experience and knowledge in Project Management
- Good knowledge in using Excel and basics in SAP-Fi
- Knowledge in Google Data Studio and ERM-Systems / Business Warehouse desirable
- Fluent German and English skills spoken and written
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 146118, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Ricke gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-79 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen