Filter / Change Board Manager NH90 (m/f/d) for AIRBUS
- Luft- und Raumfahrt
- Attractive and fair salary conditions
- Extensive employee benefit programme “Orizon PlusPoints”
- Training measures suiting your tasks and activities
- Up to 30 days of annual leave
- Personal support and qualified advice from the Aviation Unit offices, e.g. in Hamburg-Finkenwerder, Stade, Augsburg, Munich or Bremen
Your prospective job:
For our renowned customer Airbus Helicopters you are acting as NH90 Filter Board / Change Board Manager (m/f/d) at the location Donauwörth.
As Change Board Manager (m/f/d) you will work in the "Avionics and Systems Architecture" Department and be interfaced with avionics, vehicle, projects, safety, certification, and customers support stakeholders.
- Anticipate future needs and possible avionics solutions, from concept analysis up to feasibility
- Ensure retrofit & upgrades of fleet in service
- Define, develop and certify the most effective avionics solutions
- Participate to avionics strategy at system level
- Contribute to technology roadmaps and to Systems Engineering
- Manage transverse functions and collect stakeholders needs
- Specify and maintain requirements allocated to the system
- Define the test perimeters for each release
- Review the test procedure documents and the test results
- Follow-up of Problems Reports (participation to filter boards, follow-up of solution)
- Participate to qualification documents elaboration
- Manage the avionics change management boards
- Participate to the post qualification PR management boards for the in-service-fleet
- University degree in Avionics, Electronics, Systems Engineering or comparable
- Many years of professional experience in Engineering
- Experience in in Agile/Scrum-Methods
- Good knowledge in MS-Office
- User knowledge in Doors, Windchill and Cameo
- Fluent English spoken and written and basic German skills
Orizon GmbH is your capable partner when it comes to standing out from the crowd on the labour market. With our individual advice you will find the job that suits you best. Being among the top fifteen German HR service providers, our company’s range of services includes the personnel secondment and placement of both skilled workers and executives of all professional fields.
Orizon's “Aviation” unit is the specialist for personnel secondment in the aerospace sector and – thanks to its excellent industry experience – offers you interesting perspectives in this field. You have an appropriate qualification and are interested in working in the aerospace sector? Or you already have gained experience in aerospace? Then, we are exactly the right partner for you.
Bewerbung und Rückfragen
Wir freuen uns auf Bewerbungen (unter Angabe von ID-Nummer 187337, Verfügbarkeit und
Gehaltsvorstellung) gerne per E-Mail an
oder über unser Bewerbungsmodul auf dieser Seite.
Für Fragen steht Herr Bachmann gern unter der Telefonnummer +49 421 16037-72 zur Verfügung.
Weitere Stellenangebote finden Sie unter orizon.de
Wir nehmen den Schutz Ihrer personenbezogenen Daten ernst: www.orizon.de/de/datenschutzvereinbarungen